Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake

Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake
Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake
Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake
Lady’s wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake

A Ghanaian lady got the shock of her life while celebrating her life as she experienced a fire hazard during her birthday ceremony.

A trending video captured the moment the lady’s wig caught fire while dancing with her birthday cake. The fire came from the sparklers on her cake and she did not notice when the fire started out.

She was immediately alerted by friends around and they tried to put out the fire. Lucky for her, she did not sustain any injury from the accident.

Watch the video here;